Whipcheck safety cable , whipchecks,king safety cable, Hose safety
whip check, air hose safety cable, whipcheck cable
Type: Hose to hose , hose to tool
- Whip check is the low cost better answer to resolve injuries
- Whip checks use strong steel cables to help prevent hose whip
- Highly resistant to rust and corrosion
- Hose to hose and hose to tool two types
- No tools needed - Easy to install and remove
- Whip check are also available with SS 304 cables and copper or
Material: steel plated cable, plated spring and Aluminum ferrules,
Stainless steel cable and copper ferrule is available.
1/8*20 (for 1/2 hoses to 1-1/4 hoses) Length: 20-1/4inch
1/4*38(for 1-1/2 hoses to 3 hoses) Length: 38inch
3/8*44(for 4 hoses) Length: 44inch
Max Pressure: 200PSI
Usage: Whipcheck safety cable is designed specially to prevent hose
connections from whipping if the hoses or couplings failed to hold.
The failure usually occurs with high pressure and will make hoses
or equipments shake violently which may cause serious injury for
people or the nearby coupling & equipments.